No Spline – .310″ OD
111S08080090H34 Product Features
* Shielded RJ45 plug with integral “C CRIMP” for increased shield effectiveness, added cable stress relief and additional strength. Accepts up to a .310″ cable jacket OD
* Incorporates a PATENTED CONDUCTIVE NEXT Reduction System. In addition to providing PRECISE CONDUCTOR ALIGNMENT, the Composite Carbon/Graphite Fiber Conductor Load Bar GREATLY REDUCES NEXT and RETURN LOSS by ABSORBING REFLECTIONS and CHANNELING IT AWAY FROM THE CONDUCTORS. Using recommended termination procedures and equipment, ANSI/TIA-568.2-DCategory 6A performance levels are achievable with good workmanship and certified cables.
* Utilizes a 4 over 4 contact design (4 LONG and 4 SHORT) that provides increased isolation and spatial dispersion within the plug to minimize crosstalk and accepts .044″ – 048″ INSULATED CONDUCTOR OD.
* The conductors are isolated by the Conductor Load Bar and through Plastic Isolation/Insulation Barriers where contact termination is made, thereby improving electrical performance.
* Plug accepts both SOLID or STRANDED conductors
* Made in USA
Performance: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568.2-D – ANSI/TIA 1096 (Formerly FCC Part 68) – ANSI/TIA 968-A – CENELEC EN 50173 – IEC 60603 – ISO-8877 – ISO/IEC 11801
Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze – .012″ thick
Contact Plating: Minimum 50 Micro-Inch Pure Gold – Selective 24 Carat Hard Gold Plate in contact area over 100 Micro-Inch minimum Nickel Plate. Exceeds TIA-1096 specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
Plug Material: Polycarbonate
Plug Tolerances and Dimensions: Meets TIA-1096 specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
UL Recognized: UL File #E188111 – UL 1863 (1000v)
Flame Autoextinguish: 94V-0
Operating Temperature: -40º C to +85º C
Insertion/Extraction Life: 1000 Minimum Cycles
Contact Resistance: 10 Milli-Ohms maximum
Current/Voltage: 30 VAC/57 VDC at 1.5 Amps
Compliance: RoHS Compliant
PoE: Meets requirements of 15W PoE (IEEE 802.3af), 30W PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), 60W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3) and 100W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 4)
COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS TO “DO THE JOB RIGHT”
DO NOT TAKE THIS STEP FOR GRANTED
Cable assemblies built using inadequate or poor quality tools and dies…..worn out tooling…..or mismatched tooling, WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CABLE ASSEMBLY.
SNAGLESS STRAIN RELIEF BOOT OPTIONS
8MM SNAGLESS BOOT
Accepts up to 8MM Jacket OD (.314″)
Care must be taken to fully wrap the C CRIMP around the Cable (360º) to insure proper fit.
|3M™ HEAT SHRINK TUBING
1/2 Inch Diameter
1-99, 100-999, 1000
The RJ-45 Is A Highly Engineered Interconnection System
CAVEAT EMPTOR.....Let The Buyer Beware
SUB-STANDARD, NON-COMPLIANT and COUNTERFEIT RJ45's coming in from the Far East
KNOW THE STANDARDS - KNOW THE SPECS - INSIST ON COMPLIANCE - KNOW YOUR SUPPLIERS